Labels

Monday, March 21, 2016

Who Am I?



Hi, I'm Lexie. I seize opportunities to laugh, dream, create and learn. 
I spend way too much time watching travel diaries on youtube & pinning different ways to style my house on Pinterest. But also spend most of my days in school, working, researching and also trying to be the best wife I can be. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my husband Trey. We spent most of our teenage years learning from each other about how great our Father truly is, along with others who guided our relationship to live for Him. One night, my freshman year of High School, a kiss transitioned our relationship from acquaintances to being exclusive. We have been inseparable since. 

Together, we choose God first and each other second.

See who is he, to see how I choose this blog to share my real life experiences to prove how God works through his people and chooses to love them unconditionally. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment